The lovely Chelsea, AKA ❤ Cuteberry ❤, nominated me for the One Lovely Blogger Award (check out her amazing nails!). How nice! I’ve only been blogging regularly again for 3 weeks so it’s such a compliment to know people actually enjoy my phone pics and ramblings 🙂 It’s definitely a good motivation also to keep blogging and keep making those nails pretty!
The rules of the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add the ”One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post
- Share 7 things about you
- Pass the award on to seven nominees
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs (in my case this will happen tomorrow when I’ve more time – if you see your blog coming up below before I posted on your page: surprise 🙂!)
Seven things about me:
- I lived in Hong Kong, Singapore and UK before finally settling (again) in Holland.
- I’m also half South African, and point 1 and 2 combined means I love food. LOVE FOOD.
- Cats are my main fluffy weakness. I have 2, get distracted when seeing others and am convinced I can speak cat language. Meow!
- When in UK, I live in Boots. When in US, I live in Walgreens. I have Sephora frequent customer cards for multiple countries.
- I’ve run lots of races and most recently 2 full marathons, 1 in Hong Kong and 1 in Amsterdam (26.2 miles/42km).
- I love fashion, and the Parisienne and London looks mixed with some active wear are my main inspirations.
- OK, OK I confess: I have an annual pass for Disneyland Paris.
- Travel with intent
- Blondes Love Cupcakes
- Simple Life and Style
- Flawless, fabulous make up & beauty
There are so many other blogs I’d love to nominate though! Perhaps in a next round I can plug some more fabulous ladies 🙂
These blogging awards are meant for bloggers to visit other bloggers for inspiration and some good old interaction. Blogging has definitely been great for me so far. So visit my nominees and others and join in the fun!